From Monday, April 14th 2014 to Wednesday, Apr 23rd 2014
Formerly “The Granit Hotel”, the Hudson Valley Resort & Spa has been hosting the Hochdorf family’s fantastic Passover program for four decades, and we’d love for you to join us in 2014 for this very special event. It’s a beautiful experience you won’t soon forget!
You’ll love the legendary sumptuous meals, elegant parties and the spectacular Tea Room while participating in the many exciting activities we have scheduled for Yom Tov and Chol Hamoed for both our adult guests and our youth! Enjoy five star sensational entertainment every night of Chol-Hamoed with exciting performances from Mark Schiff, Shloime Dachs & The Neginah Orchestra, Brittishmania & more:
- Cultural programs with resident scholars and visiting guest lecturers of the highest caliber
- Five Star Entertainment every night of Chol-Hamoed
- Cocktail parties, Midnight madness and Midnight Tiki Parties with Music
- Zip line, Kayaking Hiking & Mountain biking.
- Israeli dancing
- Fitness Activities include Zumba, Aerobics, Kickboxing, Full body workout & conditioning
- Video arcade, Carnival, Hay rides, Pony rides, Paintball, Ping pong tournaments
- Game room, Bingo, Scrabble tournaments, Arts & crafts, Karaoke & Walking tours
- Professional Day and Teen Camp, Nursery, Babysitting are all part of our Pesach Program.
- Yeladainu Show
- Puppet Show, Magician, Clowns and Vaudeville Entertainers
- Karaoke with exciting guest participation
- Hay Rides, Pony Rides & Petting Zoo
- Click Here To Learn More!
Our Chefs will insure that the food is indeed one of the highlights of your Yom Tov. Take pleasure in our exceptional and eclectic dining and discover the finest in traditional and contemporary cuisine.
Under the supervision of the Orthodox Union, We are the only Peshach hotel which merits the OU. The Kashruth of the program is under the supervision of the Orthodox Union, and the Mashgiach Temidi is Rabbi Yaakov May. All our dairy products are Cholov Yisroel. Special personalized attention is given to dietary needs of our guests.
- Lavish Kiddushim.
- The finest wines and liqueurs from around the world are available.
- All our dairy products are Cholov Yisroel.
- Special personalized attention is given to dietary needs of our guests.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are served at every meal.
- Birthday and anniversary cakes are available.
- Separate Seders are available.
You’ll find the tea room sumptuously stocked with fruits, salads, cakes, sweets and nuts a myriad of delicious choices. Hot and cold beverages are available. It's the perfect stop during the day or night to refresh and meet new and old friends.
The program also offers Many Shiurim, including Daf Yomi and mishnayos, as well as special teen lectures, Shidduch Committee and Singles Programs.
Children's Day Camp run by Honich and Tova Dubinsky with exciting age-appropriate activities, crafts and games. We offer a nursery program for infants and toddlers, and Private babysitters are available for a modest fee.
There’s much more to look forward to this Passover at the Hudson Valley Resort & Spa, so Click Here for Complete Information!