Hudson Valley Resort & Spa: Employment Opportunities
Join the team at the Hudson Valley Resort & Spa!
We have exciting employment opportunities available in several departments, and are accepting applications and employment inquiries for these positions:
- Group Sales Manager - Candidate must be familar with the Tri State area and have experience with the Religious, Fraternal, Educational, Social, Military, and Senior Bus Tour market and willing to travel to meet clients, attend trade shows, and be involved with the Chamber of Commerce and the Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Housekeeping, Rooms Division - Ideal candidate will have flexible hours of availability and can demonstrate a history of reliable service. Previous experience prefered.
- Front Office Manager - The successful candidate will have several years experience as a hotel Front Office Manager, with a history of reliability, flexibility, adaptability, and resourcefulness with a strong focus on delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Chief of Maintenance - The successful candidate will posses strong leadership skills, a eye for detail, and expert skills in all aspects of hotel maintenance, repair, and improvement.
- Aesthetician - General skills and experience should include facials, glycolic acid peel, salt scrubs, seaweed wraps, and other popular treatments. This is an on-call position.
Please email for complete details and application information, or use the form below to submit an employment inquiry detailing relevent experience, availability, and contact information.